Time: November 10, 2009 at 8 pm.
Place: Galeria Pontes, Rua Minas Gerais, 80 – Higienópolis.
Presentation of the theme – Andre Vainer – architect, curator, worked for 12 years with Lina Bo Bardi – talked about the exhibit “Popular Fragments Artifacts, Lina Bo Bardi’s Vision”, opened March 9 at Solar do Ferrão, Salvador, under his curatorship.
Debate mediator: Pedro Ariel Santana – architect and journalist, editor-in-chief of Casa Claudia.
Composition of the panel:
- Adélia Borges - Journalist, curator specialized in Design and professor of Design History.
- Baba Vacaro - Designer, consultant on strategic management of design and creation director of the Dominici, Dpot and St. James brands.
- Fábio Magalhães - Art critic, museologist and curator of countless art and design shows.
- Giancarlo Latorraca - Architect and curator, worked for Lina Bo Bardi, former coordinator of the Lina Bo e Pietro Maria Bardi Institute, technical director of the Museu da Casa Brasileira.
- Mara Gama - Journalist specialized in Design, she is the ombdusman e quality and content director of UOL.